Allow your imagination to guide you in building your dream home!
This superb sea and mountain view plot of 4,248 m² is located in a high-end gated estate known as Domaine de Palmyre.
For sale, the plots have been carefully laid out to offer unobstructed breathtaking views, and the original landscape and natural streams have been safeguarded for their rusticity. For a quality lifestyle, the estate’s exceptional surroundings have been protected and maintained, and to ensure uniqueness, the Domaine de Palmyre has been designed following the existing land topography, to preserve of the site’s authenticity.
On the other hand, with due respect to environmental guidelines, the standard architectural specifications guarantee the perfect balance between aesthetic and ecological concerns. Water resources are managed with a sustainable approach, and solar energy is encouraged, all for the common goal of achieving a minimal impact on the natural environment. Potable water resources have been carefully planned with the construction of three dedicated reservoirs for Domaine de Palmyre.
Let’s have a look at some specifications:
1. Gated and secured property
2. Underground infrastructure
3. Video surveillance
4. Standard specifications
Domaine de Palmyre offers 364 plots classified into 3 types, with their regulatory specifications. In all cases, the built area will not exceed 25% of the plot area.
Let’s have a closer look!
• Type 1: Plots of 40 to 49 perches (1,688 m² to 2,110 m²): A unit and a cottage of a maximum of 60 m².
• Type 2: Plots of 50 to 79 perches (2,110 m² to 3,376 m²): A unit and a cottage of a maximum of 80 m².
• Type 3: Plots of 80 perches (3,376 m²) or more: two units and two cottages (type 1 or type 2)